Markham / Ajax
Chiropractor Markham / Ajax
Who is Chiropractor?
Chiropractors are specialists in manual adjustment of the vertebrae of the spine and other joints. Adjustment helps relieve pain and restore normal functioning to the spine, joints and supporting structures of the body – so you can enjoy your everyday activities again as quickly as possible.
Chiropractors are also trained to prescribe therapeutic exercise, provide nutritional counselling, and recommend rehabilitation and injury prevention strategies.
For more detail about Chiropractor please see Ontario Chiropractic Association.
What conditions are treated by Chiropractor?
Chiropractor can help you to treat following conditions:
- Spinal adjustment to relieve from Back/Neck Pain.
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Foot Pain
- Work and Sport Injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Limited range of motion in the back, shoulder, neck or limbs
Any Many More conditions, call us to find more info!
How does Healing Touch Help you in your Chiropractic treatment needs?
At Healing Touch, we are specialized to treat any conditions that requires Chiropractic needs. Our Chiropractor are specialized in Spinal Manipulative Therapy (SMT) and various adjustment techniques.
During your chiropractic treatment you will get one-on-one session with Chiropractor who will help you go through your issues and perform require spinal adjustment. Our chiropractors goes through detail assessment and provide require treatment which makes difference in our patient life.
What to bring when you come for your Chiropractor appointment?
When you come for your first Chiropractor appointment, we request you bring following items:
- Your photo ID to register your profile to our clinic.
- Bring your doctor’s prescription if you are prescribed for Chiropractic treatment.
- If you are covered through work insurance, then please bring coverage detail if you want us to help you in your billing.
During your first appointment you will be asked to fill up:
- Registration form (if you are new intake).
- Chiropractor Consent Form.
- Health History Form