Physiotherapy Markham / Ajax
Physiotherapy Markham / Ajax
At Healing Touch Rehabilitation Centre, we provide Physiotherapy services at Markham and Ajax Locations. Our certified physiotherapists are committed to provide excellent physiotherapy service to our clients of all ages. We can cure any type of pain or stiffness occurred due to injury, accident, disability or any other medical condition.
Who Are Physiotherapists?
Physiotherapists are primary health care professional (regulated by provincial and federal authority) who helps individual suffering from any type of pain, injury, disability or injury through manual therapy, exercise and movement, providing sufficient education and advice to individual. Their primary focus is on restoring movements. All Physiotherapy treatments are natural so often refer as alternative-medicine approach.
For a description of physiotherapy in Canada, defined by the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA), in consultation with CPA Branch Presidents and Division Chairs and regulatory and academic representatives, visit the CPA website.
What conditions are treated by Physiotherapist?
Physiotherapists can treat following conditions:
- Any type of pain (Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain, Joint Pain, Foot Pain)
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Sprain or Strain
- Muscle Tear
- Sport Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Any factures or Disclocations
- Motor Vehicle accident (Whipsplash injury)
- Pulled Muscles
- Frozen Shoulder
- Post Operative surgery rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel
- Repetitive Stain Injury
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Motor Vehicle Accident cases suffering from Whiplash or any catrostophic cases.
- Work Related or WSIB case
And many other conditions.
How does Healing Touch Help you in your Physiotherapy needs?
At Healing Touch, we are specialized to treat any conditions that require Physiotherapy needs. During our initial assessment we go through history of your pain, injury, illness or any other concern to understand cause of injury. Most individuals feel better when they really understand their conditions which can be developed with comprehensive physical evaluation and start treatment right at your first visit.
During each visit we will have one-on-one assessment with patients to understand conditions progress; and based on assessment we will focus on next milestone which may include manual hands-on Therapy, Simple exercise program, and continuous discussion of your injury progress. In order to get more speedy recovery we will assure that you are progressing towards your normal life; if needed, we will revaluate our treatment plan to help you feel better.
We also encourage our all therapists for continuing education to keep up-to-date in ongoing research which help our patient to deliver top-notch and latest evidence-based physiotherapy treatment.
We have been helping community in Markham, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Richmond Hill, Ajax, Oshawa, Scarborough, Whitby, Pickering, Toronto and surrounding neighbourhood for more than 7 years with great success rates. Most of our patients are referral based so we believe in providing quality service which will help you instantly in your pain relief. Most of our patients have given us “Excellent Physiotherapy Service” label based on their experience.
What to bring when you come for your Physiotherapy appointment?
When you come for your first Physiotherapy appointment, we request you bring following items:
- Your photo ID to register your profile to our clinic.
- If you have done any XRAY/MRI then please bring these reports.
- Bring your doctor’s prescription if you are prescribed for Physiotherapy.
- If you are covered through work insurance, then please bring coverage detail if you want us to help you in your billing.
During your first appointment you will be asked to fill up:
- Registration form (if you are new intake).
- Physiotherapy Consent Form.
- Your extended health insurance detail.
- If your insurance allows assignment billing then we will ask you to sign Electronic Assignment form and Benefit assignment form.